Happy September! Here are some desktops to freshen up your computer this month. Even though it’s been a really long time since I have been in school, September still feels like a new start. My nieces and nephew go back to school, my parents close their pool and all of the organized people start ordering their 2017 planners and calendars. This month my desk is tidied up and there is a little reminder back up telling me it is time to be working.
Hope you a productive September!
happy may. the pattern this month is a favorite – lemonade. it’s adding a little bit of cheer to this dreary day. right now my desk looks is in front of one wall of the booth for the National Stationery Show. soon the whole booth will be set up as a test, product will be placed inside and then it will be torn down, packed up and driven to new york city.
here are some free desktops to brighten up your day.
here’s your computer desktop for march. add a little spring cheer or classic kraft to your computer.
notes about this month’s desktop
1. a couple of weeks ago i painted an old unloved framed piece of artwork my grandmother used to have. it was headed for the trash so i figured there was nothing to lose. i’m not sure yet what it will become, but for now just the coat of white paint and frame painted black is an approvement.
2. these flowers have been around for over a month. i am pretty sure the key to keeping them alive so long is a cold house.
3. earlier this year i bought a fountain pen and some ink. for writing i use a grey/black mixture, but i love taking the ink and brushing it on paper to title lists and important things.
4. catching up on sending out some thank you notes. these cards are good for anyone.
5. working on some new address labels. a new option is going to be assorted color packs.