if you are signed up for the Letter C newsletter you probably already know this, but you can get 15% off your order this week. just order by this friday and use the coupon code LOVELY when checking out.
not signed up for the newsletter? go ahead and sign up here.
there is a new item in the shop just in time for valentine’s day – glassine treat bags. the bags are hand foil stamped in fun metallic colors like gold, silver and red – all great for valentine’s day and weddings. fill the bags with candies, gift cards, little notes or homemade goodies.
just like everybody else, i am getting organized for the year. here are my calendar choices for 2014.
1. kraft wall calendar for my studio. i see so much color everyday i try to keep things nice and simple on the walls – and when i finally paint the walls from the horrible blue and green to white this year the kraft calendar will look that much better. i also have the kraft background on my studio computer.
2. patterned wall calendar for my home. this will go in the kitchen and the colors will add just the right pop to my white walls and yellow countertops. to go with the calendar i have the patterned background on my computer at home.
3. monthly planner for keeping track of bills. this is the perfect size to record bills i need to pay and money coming in. if it is an actual bill i clip it in and write the amount on the date and all other bills i just mark the date and amount.
4. kraft monthly sheets for projects. i have been using this type of calendar for years. i am happy to see that these sheets and the spiral version has taken off so well. these calendars and the sheet next to them are so great for planning large projects with lots of little deadlines. when something overwhelming is coming up being able to make a task list and then mapping them out week by week makes a huge difference. i use them with a binder so any relevant paper work or more sketching pages can easily be added and taken out.
5. a travel notebook for daily lists. almost everyday i start the day off with making a list of what needs to get done. i thought about using the weekly planner this year, but i like the flexibility of a notebook right now.
for anything i schedule months in advance that i can’t forget (like the dentist) i add those right to my phone and make sure it emails me a day or two before.
what’s your favorite way to get organized? i love hearing how people use their calendar and planner and getting suggestions for new styles. i know for sure that there will be an extra large kraft calendar offered next year – i think at least once a week someone asks for one.
the 2013 /2014 monthly planners are now available. find them here.
coming soon – wall calendars, 2014 monthly & weekly planners.
we’re sorry, but orders placed between May 15 and May 24 will be shipped on May 27 … but for good reason … we are headed to the National Stationery Show to display our new collections. new items will be available online in June. here’s a little sneak peak of what’s going to be in store.
if you are a retailer headed to the show stop by booth 1669 to check everything out in person.
the kraft wedding guest book calendar has been one of letter C design’s best sellers and now it is available in color. the calendar is a great way to celebrate your wedding guests all year long.
the calendar is printed on recycled card stock with the month names hand hot foil stamped in white. you choose the color to coordinate with your special day.
not getting married, but still want to add a pop of color to your wall? no problem, you’re covered.
over the past couple of weeks some new products have been added to shoplettercdesign.com. here’s a few of them and a couple of discounts.
free shipping on Letter C design iPhone cases until Sunday, March 17. use this link to receive the discount.
lots of new hand foil printed place cards to help celebrate any occasion. the little birds will add a cheerful spring touch to an easter table or spring baby shower.
it’s been awhile since new address label designs have been added. in this batch the kraft balloons are my favorite right now (prefer them in color – no problem).
new pocket journals are now available. they come in a set of 3 – use one and give a couple away or keep them all for yourself – it’s up to you. (sadly that iPhone to the left there is no longer around. i learned my lesson and now use the rainbow brush strokes cover for my new phone).
go ahead and add a little cheer to your paper goods this spring. take $10 off your order of $25 or more on www.shoplettercdesign.com. use the coupon code luckymarch when checking out.
code valid until march 31, 2013 and can not be combined with other offers.
you can now get letter C design iPhone cases and pillows on society6. right now a few of the most popular patterns and images from over the years are available, but more will be added. is there a certain pattern or image you would love to have on your phone or couch? just leave a comment.
Letter C design’s valentine day cards are now available. choose from 12 teeny tiny flat cards – perfect for kids to hand out to friends or for adding to boxes of chocolate and other gifts. not sure which design you want? not a problem, get an assorted set with 2 of each design.
looking for something a little simpler? pick up a set of kraft little love notes.
enjoy 20% off your order of $15 or more. use the code 2013love.
valid until february 10, 2013.
stock up on grab and go boxed note cards with 40% off. these folded note cards are great for stocking stuffers, teacher and hostess gifts. your sure to find a box that would be perfect for all the thank you cards that have to be sent after the holidays.
you can choose from patterned note cards and simply drawn illustrations. the cards are printed with wind power on recycled paper.
use the coupon code “stockup”. discount is valid until the end of the year 12/31/12.